Educational Call: Successfully Operating in Asia
Time & Location
About the Event
The diversity, scale, and scope of Asia is critical to the world, and has a global impact economically, politically,
and socially. C-suite Executives and Board Directors need to understand the complexities of Asia to be better
leaders in driving global strategies and growth. Asia plays an integral role in new technologies, consumer
marketplace innovations, supply chain and manufacturing, global talent development, and applications of digital
transformation for lifestyle, entertainment, commerce, and education. The next 20 years of Asia’s growth will be
even more rapid as countries, people & markets integrate seamlessly across the region; and with technology
become even more globally connected.
- Tara Uzra Dawood (WOB 2016): Pakistan, President Dawood Global Foundation Boards of Pakistan State Oil, Pakistan Refinery Ltd.
- Arpita Pal Agrawal (WOB 2017): India & currently manages emerging markets in SEA, CEO M-CRIL, Former Senior Partner of PWC / KPMG, Boards of Airtel Payments Bank, Guru Gobind Singh IP University
- Moni Miyashita (WOB 2017): Boston & Built IBM Asia based in Japan >10 years, EVP & Chief Strategy Officer Integral Health
- Helen De Guzman (WOB 2017): Philippines, Formerly Chief Audit Manila Electric Company MERALCO, Independent Director, SBS Philippines Corporation, Board of Trustee, MERALCO Employees Savings and Loan Association, Audit Committee Advisor, Peace and Equity Foundation
- Khue Dinh (WOB 2019): Singapore, Vietnam, Director Micro Finance AXA Insurance, Board AXA Vietnam
- Christine Fellows (WOB 2019): Singapore, China & manages over 25 markets, Managing Director of NBCUniversal APAC, Boards Asia Academy Awards, Bravo TV, Film Aid Asia, Asian Video Industry Association
- Yong Na (Yona) He (WOB 2019): China / HK, SVP Forbes Travel Guide
- Henny Purnamawati, Egon Zehnder Partner, discussing talent & human capital development in Asia.